2017-05-15 Editor：any Visits：542
FESPA global print expo, is FESPA's largest, all-encompassing event covering screen and digital wide format, textile printing and signage. The main international event, FESPA Global Expo attracts in excess of 23,000 visitors from over 130 countries worldwide.
FESPA global print expo is organised by FESPA, whose heritage as an association for the print industry stretches back over 50 years, visitors are guaranteed to benefit from a show specifically designed for their sector.
During the 5 show days, DPES overseas promotion team came to FESPA 2017, visiting the main exhibitors one by one and distributing show leaflet of DPES Sign & LED Expo China 2018 (Dates: March 3-6, 2018) to professional visitors.
Show Name: FESPA Global Print Expo 2017
Co-Located Events: European Sign Expo 2017, Printeriors 2017
Show dates: May 8th (Mon) - 12 (Fri), 2017
Show Venue: Hall A1/A4/B1-B7, Hamburg Messe, Germany
Show Area: 50,000 sqm
- Digital Printing, Silk-Screen Printing, Printing Technology and Material
- Industrial Embroidery Machine, Professional Sewing Machine, Fabric Punching Machine,
- Digital Printing Cloth, Screen Printing Mesh
- Digital Imaging, Inkjet Printing, Digital Transfer Equipment and Technology
- Engraving Machine, Signage Acrylic
- LED Screen, LED Lighting
Add.: Rm.703, Building G, Poly World Trade Centre, No. 1000 Xingangdonglu, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, China (510335)
Tel: +86 20 8908 9736